Research Notes and Commentaries
The antecedents and innovation effects of domestic and offshore R&D outsourcing: The contingent impact of cognitive distance and absorptive capacity
Article first published online: 29 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Strategic Management Journal
Volume 34, Issue 6, pages 751–760, June 2013
How to Cite
Bertrand, O. and Mol, M. J. (2013), The antecedents and innovation effects of domestic and offshore R&D outsourcing: The contingent impact of cognitive distance and absorptive capacity. Strat. Mgmt. J., 34: 751–760. doi: 10.1002/smj.2034
- Issue published online: 15 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 29 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 NOV 2012 03:16PM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 13 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!