Performance effects of top management team demographic faultlines in the process of product diversification
Article first published online: 8 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Strategic Management Journal
Volume 34, Issue 6, pages 704–726, June 2013
How to Cite
Hutzschenreuter, T. and Horstkotte, J. (2013), Performance effects of top management team demographic faultlines in the process of product diversification. Strat. Mgmt. J., 34: 704–726. doi: 10.1002/smj.2035
- Issue published online: 15 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 8 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 NOV 2012 01:58PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 8 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 6 NOV 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!