Group polarization on corporate boards: Theory and evidence on board decisions about acquisition premiums
Article first published online: 16 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Strategic Management Journal
Volume 34, Issue 7, pages 800–822, July 2013
How to Cite
Zhu, D. H. (2013), Group polarization on corporate boards: Theory and evidence on board decisions about acquisition premiums. Strat. Mgmt. J., 34: 800–822. doi: 10.1002/smj.2039
- Issue published online: 28 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 16 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 DEC 2012 10:42AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 12 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!