This paper was originally prepared as a basis for a lecture when I received an honorary doctorate at the Copenhagen Business School. I am grateful to Nicolai Foss for suggesting that I pursue independent publication to reinvigorate foundational research in strategic management. An anonymous referee greatly aided the exposition.
Small forces and large firms: Foundations of the RBV†
Article first published online: 11 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Strategic Management Journal
Volume 34, Issue 6, pages 635–643, June 2013
How to Cite
Wernerfelt, B. (2013), Small forces and large firms: Foundations of the RBV. Strat. Mgmt. J., 34: 635–643. doi: 10.1002/smj.2043
- Issue published online: 15 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 11 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 JAN 2013 09:28AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 11 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!