Cutting the Gordian knot: The effect of knowledge complexity on employee mobility and entrepreneurship
Article first published online: 12 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Strategic Management Journal
Volume 34, Issue 6, pages 666–686, June 2013
How to Cite
Ganco, M. (2013), Cutting the Gordian knot: The effect of knowledge complexity on employee mobility and entrepreneurship. Strat. Mgmt. J., 34: 666–686. doi: 10.1002/smj.2044
- Issue published online: 15 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 12 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 JAN 2013 09:28AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 5 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 MAR 2011
|smj2044-sup-0001-Table s1.doc||Word document||69K||TABLE S1. Robustness Tests: Individual and Team Mobility.|
|smj2044-sup-0002-Table s2.docx||Word document||36K||TABLE S2. Robustness Tests: Individual and Team Employee Entrepreneurship.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.