Research Notes and Commentaries
How constraints and knowledge impact open innovation
Article first published online: 6 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Strategic Management Journal
Volume 34, Issue 9, pages 1134–1144, September 2013
How to Cite
Garriga, H., von Krogh, G. and Spaeth, S. (2013), How constraints and knowledge impact open innovation. Strat. Mgmt. J., 34: 1134–1144. doi: 10.1002/smj.2049
- Issue published online: 16 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 6 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 JAN 2013 05:37AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 26 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!