Research Notes and Commentaries
How constraints and knowledge impact open innovation
Article first published online: 6 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Strategic Management Journal
Volume 34, Issue 9, pages 1134–1144, September 2013
How to Cite
Garriga, H., von Krogh, G. and Spaeth, S. (2013), How constraints and knowledge impact open innovation. Strat. Mgmt. J., 34: 1134–1144. doi: 10.1002/smj.2049
- Issue published online: 16 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 6 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 JAN 2013 05:37AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 26 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 DEC 2010
|smj2049-sup-0001-AppendixS1.doc||Excel 2007 spreadsheet||88K||APPENDIX S1: Full description of the replication model|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.