A theoretical and empirical investigation of property rights sharing in outsourced research, development, and engineering relationships
Article first published online: 29 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Strategic Management Journal
Volume 34, Issue 9, pages 1065–1085, September 2013
How to Cite
Carson, S. J. and John, G. (2013), A theoretical and empirical investigation of property rights sharing in outsourced research, development, and engineering relationships. Strat. Mgmt. J., 34: 1065–1085. doi: 10.1002/smj.2053
- Issue published online: 16 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 29 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 JAN 2013 12:22PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 25 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 OCT 2009
|smj2053-sup-0001-AppendixS1.docx||Word document||16K||Appendix S1. Measurement Appendix|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.