Financial resource availability and corporate social responsibility expenditures in a sub-Saharan economy: The institutional difference hypothesis
Article first published online: 25 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Strategic Management Journal
Volume 34, Issue 11, pages 1314–1330, November 2013
How to Cite
Julian, S. D. and Ofori-dankwa, J. C. (2013), Financial resource availability and corporate social responsibility expenditures in a sub-Saharan economy: The institutional difference hypothesis. Strat. Mgmt. J., 34: 1314–1330. doi: 10.1002/smj.2070
- Issue published online: 13 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 25 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 JAN 2013 07:47AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 16 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!