Does bribery in the home country promote or dampen firm exports?
Version of Record online: 28 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Strategic Management Journal
Volume 34, Issue 12, pages 1472–1487, December 2013
How to Cite
Lee, S.-H. and Weng, D. H. (2013), Does bribery in the home country promote or dampen firm exports?. Strat. Mgmt. J., 34: 1472–1487. doi: 10.1002/smj.2075
- Issue online: 21 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 28 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 JAN 2013 11:13AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 4 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 NOV 2010
- City University of Hong Kong. Grant Number: 7200268
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!