Strength in numbers or guilt by association? Intragroup effects of female chief executive announcements
Article first published online: 10 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Strategic Management Journal
Volume 34, Issue 12, pages 1488–1501, December 2013
How to Cite
Dixon-Fowler, H. R., Ellstrand, A. E. and Johnson, J. L. (2013), Strength in numbers or guilt by association? Intragroup effects of female chief executive announcements. Strat. Mgmt. J., 34: 1488–1501. doi: 10.1002/smj.2076
- Issue published online: 21 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 10 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 JAN 2013 11:10AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 23 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 OCT 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!