Competition, governance, and relationship-specific investments: Theory and implications for strategy
Article first published online: 22 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Strategic Management Journal
Volume 34, Issue 13, pages 1551–1567, December 2013
How to Cite
Jia, N. (2013), Competition, governance, and relationship-specific investments: Theory and implications for strategy. Strat. Mgmt. J., 34: 1551–1567. doi: 10.1002/smj.2077
- Issue published online: 21 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 22 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 JAN 2013 11:09AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 16 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 26 JUL 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!