The first two authors contributed equally.
RESEARCH NOTES AND COMMENTARIES
Exploration or exploitation? Small firms' alliance strategies with large firms
Version of Record online: 29 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Strategic Management Journal
Volume 35, Issue 1, pages 146–157, January 2014
How to Cite
Yang, H., Zheng, Y. and Zhao, X. (2014), Exploration or exploitation? Small firms' alliance strategies with large firms. Strat. Mgmt. J., 35: 146–157. doi: 10.1002/smj.2082
- Issue online: 2 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 29 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 31 JAN 2013 08:14AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 3 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 JUL 2011
- Research Grants Council of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region. Grant Number: 151810
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!