Both authors contributed equally to the paper.
Where do firms' recombinant capabilities come from? Intraorganizational networks, knowledge, and firms' ability to innovate through technological recombination
Article first published online: 26 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Strategic Management Journal
Volume 34, Issue 13, pages 1591–1613, December 2013
How to Cite
Carnabuci, G. and Operti, E. (2013), Where do firms' recombinant capabilities come from? Intraorganizational networks, knowledge, and firms' ability to innovate through technological recombination. Strat. Mgmt. J., 34: 1591–1613. doi: 10.1002/smj.2084
- Issue published online: 21 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 26 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 FEB 2013 12:17PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 29 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 NOV 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!