Inside the black box of the corporate staff: Social networks and the implementation of corporate strategy
Article first published online: 26 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Strategic Management Journal
Volume 35, Issue 1, pages 24–47, January 2014
How to Cite
Kleinbaum, A. M. and Stuart, T. E. (2014), Inside the black box of the corporate staff: Social networks and the implementation of corporate strategy. Strat. Mgmt. J., 35: 24–47. doi: 10.1002/smj.2090
- Issue published online: 2 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 26 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 FEB 2013 02:38AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 17 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!