Are collective political actions and private political actions substitutes or complements? Empirical evidence from China's private sector
Version of Record online: 19 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Strategic Management Journal
Volume 35, Issue 2, pages 292–315, February 2014
How to Cite
Jia, N. (2014), Are collective political actions and private political actions substitutes or complements? Empirical evidence from China's private sector. Strat. Mgmt. J., 35: 292–315. doi: 10.1002/smj.2092
- Issue online: 2 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 19 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 FEB 2013 02:30AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 2 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 DEC 2010
- AIC Institute for Corporate Citizenship
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!