GUY L. F. HOLBURN and RICHARD G. VANDEN BERGH contributed equally to this paper.
RESEARCH NOTES AND COMMENTARIES
Integrated market and nonmarket strategies: Political campaign contributions around merger and acquisition events in the energy sector
Version of Record online: 15 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Strategic Management Journal
Volume 35, Issue 3, pages 450–460, March 2014
How to Cite
Holburn, G. L. F. and Vanden Bergh, R. G. (2014), Integrated market and nonmarket strategies: Political campaign contributions around merger and acquisition events in the energy sector. Strat. Mgmt. J., 35: 450–460. doi: 10.1002/smj.2096
- Issue online: 5 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 15 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 FEB 2013 03:54AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 18 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 MAR 2012
- The Suncor Energy Foundation
- The Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada
- University of Vermont
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!