RESEARCH NOTES AND COMMENTARIES
Strategic repertoire variety and new venture growth: The moderating effects of origin and industry dynamism
Version of Record online: 6 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Strategic Management Journal
Volume 35, Issue 5, pages 761–772, May 2014
How to Cite
Larrañeta, B., Zahra, S. A. and Galán González, J. L. (2014), Strategic repertoire variety and new venture growth: The moderating effects of origin and industry dynamism. Strat. Mgmt. J., 35: 761–772. doi: 10.1002/smj.2103
- Issue online: 10 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 6 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 FEB 2013 06:32AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 7 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 AUG 2009
- The Program for Advanced Research of the Spanish Ministry of Economy and Competitiveness. Grant Number: ECO2012-38971
- Galvin Center for Global Management at Babson College
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!