RESEARCH NOTES AND COMMENTARIES
Chief strategy officers: Contingency analysis of their presence in top management teams
Article first published online: 11 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Strategic Management Journal
Volume 35, Issue 3, pages 461–471, March 2014
How to Cite
Menz, M. and Scheef, C. (2014), Chief strategy officers: Contingency analysis of their presence in top management teams. Strat. Mgmt. J., 35: 461–471. doi: 10.1002/smj.2104
- Issue published online: 5 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 11 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 FEB 2013 06:30AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 6 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 MAR 2012
- Research Fund (Grundlagenforschungsfonds) of the University of St. Gallen
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!