Research Notes and Commentaries
From core to periphery and back: A study on the deliberate shaping of knowledge flows in interfirm dyads and networks
Article first published online: 21 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Strategic Management Journal
Volume 35, Issue 4, pages 578–595, April 2014
How to Cite
Lipparini, A., Lorenzoni, G. and Ferriani, S. (2014), From core to periphery and back: A study on the deliberate shaping of knowledge flows in interfirm dyads and networks. Strat. Mgmt. J., 35: 578–595. doi: 10.1002/smj.2110
- Issue published online: 6 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 21 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 FEB 2013 03:48PM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 31 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 24 JUL 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!