Research Notes and Commentaries
Family firms and internationalization-governance relationships: Evidence of secondary agency issues
Article first published online: 25 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Strategic Management Journal
Volume 35, Issue 4, pages 606–616, April 2014
How to Cite
Singla, C., Veliyath, R. and George, R. (2014), Family firms and internationalization-governance relationships: Evidence of secondary agency issues. Strat. Mgmt. J., 35: 606–616. doi: 10.1002/smj.2111
- Issue published online: 6 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 25 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 FEB 2013 04:48PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 15 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 JUL 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!