Research Notes and Commentaries
Family firms and internationalization-governance relationships: Evidence of secondary agency issues
Article first published online: 25 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Strategic Management Journal
Volume 35, Issue 4, pages 606–616, April 2014
How to Cite
Singla, C., Veliyath, R. and George, R. (2014), Family firms and internationalization-governance relationships: Evidence of secondary agency issues. Strat. Mgmt. J., 35: 606–616. doi: 10.1002/smj.2111
- Issue published online: 6 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 25 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 FEB 2013 04:48PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 15 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 JUL 2010
|smj2111-sup-0001-AppendixS1.pdf||PDF document||225K||Appendix S1. Supporting Information|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.