How does CEO tenure matter? The mediating role of firm-employee and firm-customer relationships
Article first published online: 21 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Strategic Management Journal
Volume 35, Issue 4, pages 492–511, April 2014
How to Cite
Luo, X., Kanuri, V. K. and Andrews, M. (2014), How does CEO tenure matter? The mediating role of firm-employee and firm-customer relationships. Strat. Mgmt. J., 35: 492–511. doi: 10.1002/smj.2112
- Issue published online: 6 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 21 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 FEB 2013 04:48PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 8 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!