Beating competitors to international markets: The value of geographically balanced networks for innovation
Article first published online: 17 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Strategic Management Journal
Volume 35, Issue 5, pages 691–711, May 2014
How to Cite
Patel, P. C., Fernhaber, S. A., McDougall-Covin, P. P. and van der Have, R. P. (2014), Beating competitors to international markets: The value of geographically balanced networks for innovation. Strat. Mgmt. J., 35: 691–711. doi: 10.1002/smj.2114
- Issue published online: 10 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 17 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 MAR 2013 02:55PM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 6 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 FEB 2012
- VTT Technical Research Centre of Finland
- Finnish Funding Agency for Technology and Innovation (Tekes)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!