Research Notes and Commentaries
Risk abatement as a strategy for R&D investments in family firms
Article first published online: 10 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Strategic Management Journal
Volume 35, Issue 4, pages 617–627, April 2014
How to Cite
Patel, P. C. and Chrisman, J. J. (2014), Risk abatement as a strategy for R&D investments in family firms. Strat. Mgmt. J., 35: 617–627. doi: 10.1002/smj.2119
- Issue published online: 6 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 10 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 MAR 2013 02:38PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 5 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 JAN 2012
|smj2119-sup-0001-AppendixS1.doc||application/unknown||550K||Appendix S1. Risk Abatement Premises and Model.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.