Is there a liability of foreignness in global banking? An empirical test of banks' X-efficiency
Version of Record online: 29 NOV 2001
Copyright © 2002 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Strategic Management Journal
Volume 23, Issue 1, pages 55–75, January 2002
How to Cite
Miller, S. R. and Parkhe, A. (2002), Is there a liability of foreignness in global banking? An empirical test of banks' X-efficiency. Strat. Mgmt. J., 23: 55–75. doi: 10.1002/smj.212
- Issue online: 29 NOV 2001
- Version of Record online: 29 NOV 2001
- Manuscript Revised: 4 JUN 2001
- Manuscript Received: 28 JUN 1999
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!