The influence of lead indicator strength on the use of nonfinancial measures in performance management: Evidence from CEO compensation schemes
Article first published online: 13 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Strategic Management Journal
Volume 35, Issue 6, pages 826–844, June 2014
How to Cite
O'Connell, V. and O'Sullivan, D. (2014), The influence of lead indicator strength on the use of nonfinancial measures in performance management: Evidence from CEO compensation schemes. Strat. Mgmt. J., 35: 826–844. doi: 10.1002/smj.2124
- Issue published online: 11 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 13 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 MAR 2013 11:16AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 9 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 JUL 2011
- Intellectual Property Research Institute of Australia
- Thomas J. Moran Research Fellowship
- UCD School of Business
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!