RESEARCH NOTES AND COMMENTARIES
How symmetrical assumptions advance strategic management research
Version of Record online: 19 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Strategic Management Journal
Volume 35, Issue 6, pages 903–913, June 2014
How to Cite
Foss, N. J. and Hallberg, N. L. (2014), How symmetrical assumptions advance strategic management research. Strat. Mgmt. J., 35: 903–913. doi: 10.1002/smj.2130
- Issue online: 11 MAY 2014
- Version of Record online: 19 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 APR 2013 01:45PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 11 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!