The role of external knowledge sources and organizational design in the process of opportunity exploitation
Article first published online: 18 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Strategic Management Journal
Volume 34, Issue 12, pages 1453–1471, December 2013
How to Cite
Foss, N. J., Lyngsie, J. and Zahra, S. A. (2013), The role of external knowledge sources and organizational design in the process of opportunity exploitation. Strat. Mgmt. J., 34: 1453–1471. doi: 10.1002/smj.2135
- Issue published online: 21 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 18 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 APR 2013 01:14PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 8 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!