When the mirror gets misted up: Modularity and technological change
Version of Record online: 3 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Strategic Management Journal
Volume 35, Issue 6, pages 789–807, June 2014
How to Cite
Furlan, A., Cabigiosu, A. and Camuffo, A. (2014), When the mirror gets misted up: Modularity and technological change. Strat. Mgmt. J., 35: 789–807. doi: 10.1002/smj.2138
- Issue online: 11 MAY 2014
- Version of Record online: 3 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 APR 2013 12:08PM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 9 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 31 MAR 2012
|smj2138-sup-0001-AppendixS1.doc||Word document||40K||Appendix S1. Items, scales and reliability analysis.|
|smj2138-sup-0002-AppendixS2.doc||Word document||68K||Appendix S2. Endogeneity issues.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.