Knowledge worth having in ‘excess’: The value of tacit and firm-specific human resource slack
Article first published online: 11 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Strategic Management Journal
Volume 35, Issue 7, pages 954–973, July 2014
How to Cite
Lecuona, J. R. and Reitzig, M. (2014), Knowledge worth having in ‘excess’: The value of tacit and firm-specific human resource slack. Strat. Mgmt. J., 35: 954–973. doi: 10.1002/smj.2143
- Issue published online: 3 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 11 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 MAY 2013 10:40AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 24 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 NOV 2011
|smj2143-sup-0001-AppendixS1.doc||Word document||29K||Appendix S1. Construction of the variable competitive pressures.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.