Firm-specific human capital, organizational incentives, and agency costs: Evidence from retail banking
Article first published online: 24 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Strategic Management Journal
Volume 35, Issue 9, pages 1279–1301, September 2014
How to Cite
Frank, D. H. and Obloj, T. (2014), Firm-specific human capital, organizational incentives, and agency costs: Evidence from retail banking. Strat. Mgmt. J., 35: 1279–1301. doi: 10.1002/smj.2148
- Issue published online: 15 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 24 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 MAY 2013 11:48AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 6 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 AUG 2012
- INSEAD Research Fund
- INSEAD Alumni Fund
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!