The relationship between knowledge sourcing and fear of imitation
Article first published online: 4 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Strategic Management Journal
Volume 35, Issue 8, pages 1144–1163, August 2014
How to Cite
Giarratana, M. S. and Mariani, M. (2014), The relationship between knowledge sourcing and fear of imitation. Strat. Mgmt. J., 35: 1144–1163. doi: 10.1002/smj.2150
- Issue published online: 7 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 4 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 JUN 2013 01:05PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 20 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 JUN 2011
- European Commission. Grant Number: HPV2-CT-2001-00013
- Italian Ministry of University and Research. Grant Number: CUP B41J12000160008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!