Settling up in CEO compensation: The impact of divestiture intensity and contextual factors in refocusing firms
Version of Record online: 2 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Strategic Management Journal
Volume 35, Issue 8, pages 1124–1143, August 2014
How to Cite
Pathak, S., Hoskisson, R. E. and Johnson, R. A. (2014), Settling up in CEO compensation: The impact of divestiture intensity and contextual factors in refocusing firms. Strat. Mgmt. J., 35: 1124–1143. doi: 10.1002/smj.2153
- Issue online: 7 JUL 2014
- Version of Record online: 2 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 JUN 2013 12:56PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 28 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!