Do non-competition agreements lead firms to pursue risky R&D projects?
Article first published online: 29 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Strategic Management Journal
Volume 35, Issue 8, pages 1230–1248, August 2014
How to Cite
Conti, R. (2014), Do non-competition agreements lead firms to pursue risky R&D projects?. Strat. Mgmt. J., 35: 1230–1248. doi: 10.1002/smj.2155
- Issue published online: 7 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 29 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 JUN 2013 03:57PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 17 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!