Complementary assets as pipes and prisms: Innovation incentives and trajectory choices
Version of Record online: 8 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Strategic Management Journal
Volume 35, Issue 9, pages 1257–1278, September 2014
How to Cite
Wu, B., Wan, Z. and Levinthal, D. A. (2014), Complementary assets as pipes and prisms: Innovation incentives and trajectory choices. Strat. Mgmt. J., 35: 1257–1278. doi: 10.1002/smj.2159
- Issue online: 15 JUL 2014
- Version of Record online: 8 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 JUN 2013 10:20AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 16 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!