Complementary assets as pipes and prisms: Innovation incentives and trajectory choices
Article first published online: 8 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Strategic Management Journal
Volume 35, Issue 9, pages 1257–1278, September 2014
How to Cite
Wu, B., Wan, Z. and Levinthal, D. A. (2014), Complementary assets as pipes and prisms: Innovation incentives and trajectory choices. Strat. Mgmt. J., 35: 1257–1278. doi: 10.1002/smj.2159
- Issue published online: 15 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 8 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 JUN 2013 10:20AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 16 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 AUG 2011
|smj2159-sup-0001-AppendixS1.doc||Word document||1029K||Appendix S1. Online Appendix: Proof For The Propositions|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.