Both authors contributed equally to the paper.
RESEARCH NOTES AND COMMENTARIES
Above the glass ceiling: When are women and racial/ethnic minorities promoted to CEO?
Article first published online: 26 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Strategic Management Journal
Volume 35, Issue 7, pages 1080–1089, July 2014
How to Cite
Cook, A. and Glass, C. (2014), Above the glass ceiling: When are women and racial/ethnic minorities promoted to CEO?. Strat. Mgmt. J., 35: 1080–1089. doi: 10.1002/smj.2161
- Issue published online: 3 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 26 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 JUN 2013 12:10PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 4 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!