RESEARCH NOTES AND COMMENTARIES
The harder they fall, the faster they rise: Approach and avoidance focus in narcissistic CEOs
Article first published online: 26 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Strategic Management Journal
Volume 35, Issue 10, pages 1528–1540, October 2014
How to Cite
Patel, P. C. and Cooper, D. (2014), The harder they fall, the faster they rise: Approach and avoidance focus in narcissistic CEOs. Strat. Mgmt. J., 35: 1528–1540. doi: 10.1002/smj.2162
- Issue published online: 27 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 26 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 JUN 2013 12:29PM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 30 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!