RESEARCH NOTES AND COMMENTARIES
Models of causal inference: Imperfect but applicable is better than perfect but inapplicable
Article first published online: 8 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Strategic Management Journal
Volume 35, Issue 10, pages 1541–1551, October 2014
How to Cite
Ellsaesser, F., Tsang, E. W. K. and Runde, J. (2014), Models of causal inference: Imperfect but applicable is better than perfect but inapplicable. Strat. Mgmt. J., 35: 1541–1551. doi: 10.1002/smj.2164
- Issue published online: 27 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 8 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 JUN 2013 06:37AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 8 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!