Using users: When does external knowledge enhance corporate product innovation?
Article first published online: 28 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Strategic Management Journal
Volume 35, Issue 10, pages 1427–1445, October 2014
How to Cite
Chatterji, A. K. and Fabrizio, K. R. (2014), Using users: When does external knowledge enhance corporate product innovation?. Strat. Mgmt. J., 35: 1427–1445. doi: 10.1002/smj.2168
- Issue published online: 27 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 28 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 JUL 2013 11:15AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 21 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 MAR 2012
|smj2168-sup-0001-AppendixS1.docx||application/unknown||13K||Appendix S1. The case of stent development at ACS.|
|smj2168-sup-0002-AppendixS2.docx||application/unknown||21K||Appendix S2. Addressing empirical challenges.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.