Kitchen confidential? Norms for the use of transferred knowledge in gourmet cuisine
Article first published online: 16 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Strategic Management Journal
How to Cite
Di Stefano, G., King, A. A. and Verona, G. (2013), Kitchen confidential? Norms for the use of transferred knowledge in gourmet cuisine. Strat. Mgmt. J.. doi: 10.1002/smj.2179
- Article first published online: 16 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 AUG 2013 12:11PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 25 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 AUG 2010
- SDA Bocconi School of Management, Bocconi University
- Tuck School of Business at Dartmouth.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!