The contingent effects of top management teams on venture performance: Aligning founding team composition with innovation strategy and commercialization environment
Article first published online: 4 OCT 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Strategic Management Journal
How to Cite
Eesley, C. E., Hsu, D. H. and Roberts, E. B. (2013), The contingent effects of top management teams on venture performance: Aligning founding team composition with innovation strategy and commercialization environment. Strat. Mgmt. J.. doi: 10.1002/smj.2183
- Article first published online: 4 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 AUG 2013 10:19AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 5 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 OCT 2011
- Ewing Marion Kauffman Foundation
- M. I. T. Entrepreneurship Center
- Mack Center for Technological Innovation at Wharton
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!