The contingent effects of top management teams on venture performance: Aligning founding team composition with innovation strategy and commercialization environment
Version of Record online: 4 OCT 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Strategic Management Journal
Volume 35, Issue 12, pages 1798–1817, December 2014
How to Cite
Eesley, C. E., Hsu, D. H. and Roberts, E. B. (2014), The contingent effects of top management teams on venture performance: Aligning founding team composition with innovation strategy and commercialization environment. Strat. Mgmt. J., 35: 1798–1817. doi: 10.1002/smj.2183
- Issue online: 27 OCT 2014
- Version of Record online: 4 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 AUG 2013 10:19AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 5 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 OCT 2011
- Ewing Marion Kauffman Foundation
- M. I. T. Entrepreneurship Center
- Mack Center for Technological Innovation at Wharton
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!