The relationship between portfolio diversification and firm value: The evidence from corporate venture capital activity
Version of Record online: 8 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Strategic Management Journal
Volume 35, Issue 13, pages 1993–2011, December 2014
How to Cite
Yang, Y., Narayanan, V. K. and De Carolis, D. M. (2014), The relationship between portfolio diversification and firm value: The evidence from corporate venture capital activity. Strat. Mgmt. J., 35: 1993–2011. doi: 10.1002/smj.2190
- Issue online: 24 OCT 2014
- Version of Record online: 8 NOV 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 SEP 2013 09:24AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 22 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 JUL 2011
- NNSFC (National Natural Science Foundation of China). Grant Number: 71272110
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!