Ambidexterity under scrutiny: Exploration and exploitation via internal organization, alliances, and acquisitions
Article first published online: 21 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Strategic Management Journal
Volume 35, Issue 13, pages 1903–1929, December 2014
How to Cite
Stettner, U. and Lavie, D. (2014), Ambidexterity under scrutiny: Exploration and exploitation via internal organization, alliances, and acquisitions. Strat. Mgmt. J., 35: 1903–1929. doi: 10.1002/smj.2195
- Issue published online: 24 OCT 2014
- Article first published online: 21 NOV 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 SEP 2013 11:40AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 18 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 MAR 2012
- Israel Science Foundation. Grant Number: 752/11
- Technion's R&D Institute
- Israeli Council for Higher Education
- Elson/Shapiro Families Research Fund
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!