Hidden but in plain sight: The role of scale adjustment in industry dynamics
Version of Record online: 26 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Strategic Management Journal
Volume 35, Issue 11, pages 1569–1584, November 2014
How to Cite
Knudsen, T., Levinthal, D. A. and Winter, S. G. (2014), Hidden but in plain sight: The role of scale adjustment in industry dynamics. Strat. Mgmt. J., 35: 1569–1584. doi: 10.1002/smj.2197
- Issue online: 9 OCT 2014
- Version of Record online: 26 NOV 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 30 SEP 2013 09:18AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 14 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 JUN 2011
- Danish Council for Independent Research
|smj2197-sup-0001-AppendixS1.pdf||PDF document||124K||Appendix S1. Derivation of the optimal output decision for a firm given its unit cost and the unit cost of all other firms.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.