Strategizing by the government: Can industrial policy create firm-level competitive advantage?
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Strategic Management Journal
Volume 36, Issue 1, pages 97–112, January 2015
How to Cite
Lazzarini, S. G. (2015), Strategizing by the government: Can industrial policy create firm-level competitive advantage?. Strat. Mgmt. J., 36: 97–112. doi: 10.1002/smj.2204
- Issue published online: 16 DEC 2014
- Article first published online: 20 DEC 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 OCT 2013 11:12AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 17 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!