Dominant designs, innovation shocks, and the follower's dilemma
Article first published online: 21 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Strategic Management Journal
Volume 36, Issue 2, pages 216–234, February 2015
How to Cite
Argyres, N., Bigelow, L. and Nickerson, J. A. (2015), Dominant designs, innovation shocks, and the follower's dilemma. Strat. Mgmt. J., 36: 216–234. doi: 10.1002/smj.2207
- Issue published online: 12 JAN 2015
- Article first published online: 21 NOV 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 OCT 2013 11:11AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 18 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!