Sources of alliance partner trustworthiness: Integrating calculative and relational perspectives
Article first published online: 4 DEC 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Strategic Management Journal
Volume 36, Issue 2, pages 276–297, February 2015
How to Cite
Schilke, O. and Cook, K. S. (2015), Sources of alliance partner trustworthiness: Integrating calculative and relational perspectives. Strat. Mgmt. J., 36: 276–297. doi: 10.1002/smj.2208
- Issue published online: 12 JAN 2015
- Article first published online: 4 DEC 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 NOV 2013 09:32AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 24 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 OCT 2012
- German Research Foundation (DFG)
- Alexander von Humboldt-Foundation
- Stanford University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!